Centurion is not just another busy business centre in Gauteng. Many have described it as a “mecca” and it’s true that many small businesses strive to end up with their businesses operating from this affluent area. The area is easily accessed, which makes Centurion office rental options highly sought after. Both customers and staff members will have no problem getting to, from and around the area.
In terms of public transport, in addition to taxis and buses, the area hosts 4 train stations including the Gautrain, which makes getting from one metropolitan area to the next easier. Many businesses in the area benefit from having everything close at hand – there’s no need to travel far to get anywhere and this certainly saves a great deal in terms of travel costs and productivity. Quick and easy access to the O. R. Tambo International Airport, as well as Pretoria- and Johannesburg-bound highways are also reason enough to move your business to Centurion.
Of course, Centurion isn’t all about business. It also plays host to a thriving residential community with schools to cater to it. You will note that the area has certainly grown rapidly over the past 10 years and many of the shopping malls, business parks and estates are being built on old plots of land and previously open smallholdings.
There are currently over 50 000 people working in the area of Centurion. Small businesses seem to thrive in the area and because it is so busy, exposure isn’t something that you will need to worry about. The fact that the area is affluent and considered a sophisticated place to work, shop and go to school means that there’s money to spend in Centurion – and this means great things for your business. When shopping around for commercial office space in Centurion, you will find that there are 27 suburbs to choose from. Of course, you shouldn’t take too long deciding on available properties – they seem to get snapped up in Centurion!
Here are a few of the reasons why Centurion office rental options are so popular:
• Centurion is centrally located and easily accessed. Ease of access is a great factor for many businesses and their staff members.
• It’s upmarket and on-trend, which means that your business will benefit from the image associated with operating in such an affluent area.
• Properties are priced decently for both rentals and sales.
• Most of the properties enjoy great views due to the natural beauty in and around Centurion.
• There are many golf clubs in the area – and we all know how many big deals are negotiated on the golf course.
• The area offers business premises in controlled and monitored business parks, which means that safety is catered to.
If you’re looking for Centurion office rental options to consider, you’ve come to the right place. At Abland, we offer prime office space in Willows Office Park, Westend Office Park and Centurion Junction. For more information and advice, or to arrange property viewings, contact us via email or telephone at Abland today.