Sandton is an area in Gauteng that exudes affluence. The area is made up of two suburbs, Sandown and Bryanston and it derives it name from them. Sandton is considered the heart of Gauteng and is the financial and business hub of the province and, indeed, the entire continent. The area has grown rapidly over the years; just 50 years ago, the area was completely undeveloped.
Now it plays host to top investment banks such as Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) and Nedbank, the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), some of the biggest convention centres in the country and top financial consultants. Many businesses are looking for Sandton commercial property to let and jump at the opportunity to get their foot in the door. The area brings any business massive exposure and the fact that it is a business hub puts any company operating from there in a prime position to prosper and grow.
We dedicate a great deal of our time creating upmarket, premium commercial office space for some of the country’s leading, growing businesses. If you are looking for a prime location in Sandton, we strongly recommend that you consider investing in office space in Alice Lane Building 3. The building is located on the corner of 5th Street and Alice Lane and has office space available for lease from as soon as April 2017. Office rentals start from as little as R170 per square metre and range in size from 195 square metres to 13 000 square metres.
What makes Alice Lane Offices the ideal business location?
• The building is located close to the freeway.
• It is within close proximity to the Gautrain station making it easy to access for clients and colleagues.
• The area is a hub of business activity, bringing a continuous flow of foot traffic on a daily basis.
• The building is close a variety of excellent amenities and shopping centres.
What do you look for in a commercial property to let? Here is what any business seeking out Sandton commercial property to let should look for:
• Prime location that is easy to access from main roads, freeways and public transport routes.
• Offices should be within a secure, serviced and maintained complex.
• The monthly rate per square metre should be affordable. Keep in mind that utilities are usually an extra expense. Make sure that you check what is included in the rental. Are you offered parking space? Are the offices serviced?
• Ensure that there is a long-term lease available. Nothing is worse than settling into a new office and having to move shortly after. Most commercial leases are for five years or more.
• There should be a fair lease agreement available that covers both parties
If you are looking for a well maintained, reasonably priced Sandton commercial property to let in a prime location, waste no more time. Take the time to get in touch with us at Abland so that we can present you with a range of viable business property rentals in Gauteng. Feel free to send us an email or give us a call for more information and advice today.